Problem with Rev Proxies

Hello i got an account in rev proxies online i got positive balance yet and i add my public ip and doesn't work..! can you fix that? and another thing i'm trying to purchase 2 GB ( 50$ ) and there's an error with this order in cart doesn't show Nothing..!

I have the same problem

The team is inactive

I'm waiting for their reply..! i can't work without this proxy!

@Safwat @anyer1988
We working now on solution, stay attentive....

Thank you for repling hope you solve the problem as soon as possible

Help me please on my account akivny balance, but my password does not match and I can't log in!

When you click on the link to restore the password, nothing happens! Email me ASAP, I really need your proxies! http://prntscr.com/hlun7p

Me too. Need to reset password on my account, but can't.

We hope the issues will be fixed in next 2 hours.

The Issue fixed...

Few changes

• The system has been closed for new registration
  • Buying new credits closed - The service will be shutdown soon as part of moving to GeoSurf Residential

@proxiesonline Can we buy 1 GB ( 25$ ) like a old P2P proxies Online? Thank you

@frize send me PM with ur email
@anyer1988 - Please PM @GeoSurf-Business-Proxy-Network , The old P2P is deprecated

So we can buy now?

Also, the 'forgot password' link doesn't work.

@administrators

I have joined this new service due to rev.proxies no longer in service.

I had $77 left in proxy data and I would like to use ASAP.

I need to use both rotating and sticky proxies for December 15th - please message asap.

I also have other inquiries - please respond asap thanks!

@GeoSurf YOUR prices are overpriced, it is crazy price, how comes i pay 300$ monthly? and what about who don't need that much GB? for example 1 gb is enough for me monthly, why i have to pay 300$ for 25$ and i don't need them? do small packages

Hi @Safwat the best thing I can do is offer you a special coupon code for proxies.online members only. Please PM if you're interested.

@proxiesonline said in Problem with Rev Proxies:

The Issue fixed...

Few changes

• The system has been closed for new registration
  • Buying new credits closed - The service will be shutdown soon as part of moving to GeoSurf Residential

Add option for deposit paypal checkout, that only allow subscript and need credit card

I had a balance of $ 528 and you don't answer! What am I to do?

Looks like your connection to Proxies Online Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.